NEXT LEVEL Gel Workshop - Franklin, TN
Time & Location
About The Event
This event is limited to 5 attendees, so get your ticket before this event fills up!
If you want to take your gel photography to the NEXT LEVEL, this workhsop is for you! Do you want to head into the new year with an edge on your competition and some new skills that are sure to WOW your potential clients? In this workshop, Jeff Carpenter of Readylight Media will share everything he knows about gels and how use them both creativel and practical applications.
What can you expect learn?
- What gels are and why you should use them
- Color theory
- How to change your backgorund color with gels
- Using gels as an accent light
- Creating colored shadows with gels
- and much more!
What do you need to bring?
- Yourself and and eagerness to learn
- A camera and lens (Jeff will shoot a lot with an 85mm lens, but feel free to bring whatever lens you're comfortable with)
- SD cards
After the initial workshop concludes at 1pm, I am offering each attendee the opportunity for a 30 min private session with the model and myself to hone in any specific skills, or just to shoot in a more private setting. If this is something you're interested in, just select the ticket with the private lesson add-on when you register! Book early to select your prefered timeslot.
This workshop will get kicked off at 9am sharp, so come around 8:30 and have a cup of coffee and a snack before we get started!
- Sold OutEarly Bird + Private Session$375$3750$0