Wed, Sep 25|
676 W Wilson Ave Suite L
Next Level Lighting Workshop - Los Angeles
At this full day intensive lighting workshop you'll learn everything you need to know to take your photography to the NEXT LEVEL!
Time & Location
Sep 25, 2019, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM PDT
676 W Wilson Ave Suite L, 676 W Wilson Ave, Glendale, CA 91203, USA
About The Event
September 25th 2019
Limited spots available, so get your tickets before they're gone!
Are you ready to take your photography to the next level? In this workshop, Jeff Carpenter of Readylight Media will show you everything you need to know to build confidence in your photography and improve your lighting.
No matter your skill level, this workshop will provide you with the necessary information and knowledge to take not only your photography, but also you business to the next level.
Jeff will teach you some of his favorite lighting techniques as well as some practical lighting setups that will give you the confidence to shoot in any situation.
If you want to learn how to shoot confidently and jumpstart your business, sign up today!
Great lighting isn’t all about complicated lighting setups with lots of gear. Sometimes the most compelling images are created with simple one light setups. At this workshop you will learn the fundamentals of lighting, and work your way up to more complicated lighting setups, all while shooting with professional models and capturing at ton amazing images that you can add to your portfolio!
Workshop Schedule (Subject to change)
- 9:00-9:30 - Meet and greet (coffee and limited breakfast items provided)
- 9:30-10:00 - Presentation on the fundamentals of lighting
- 10:00-10:45 - Make an impact with a 1 light setup
- 10:45-11:00 - Break
- 11:00-11:45 - 2 light setup and the 3-in-1 headshot
- 11:345-12:00 - Break
- 12:00-12:45 - 3 light setup and an introduction to color gels
- 12:45-1:30 - Lunch (food will be provided, but please let us know of any dietary restrictions)
- 1:30-3:00 - Get creative with color gels
- 3:00-3:15 - Break
- 3:15-4:30 - Take control of your scene with a 4 light setup
- 4:30-4:45 - Break
- 4:45-6:00 - How to balance natural light with strobes
- What To Bring:
- Portrait Lens - I use primarily and 85mm, but feel free to bring anything that you might use for portraits
- Memory Card(s)
About Jeff Carpenter
Jeff Carpenter is a commercial portrait and headshot photographer, educator, and owner of Readylight Media, a visual media and marketing agency based outside of Nashville, TN. He started his photography career in 2010, shortly after college where he was required to take a photography class in order to graduate. Being a predominantly self-taught photographer, he developed a passion for educating in a way that was simple and easy to understand. His main goal as an educator is to teach the fundamentals of photography and lighting, allowing photographers to absorb information and apply it to their style of shooting.
Next Level Lighting Ticket