Sat, Feb 15|
Franklin, TN, USA
Small Group Lighting Workshop - Franklin, TN
Join Jeff Carpenter at his home studio in Franklin, TN for an intimate small group workshop, and take your photography to the NEXT LEVEL! Limited Early Bird Tickets available for $625
Time & Location
Feb 15, 2020, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Franklin, TN, USA
About The Event
Only 5 spots available, so get your tickets now!
Are you ready to take your photography to the next level? In this workshop, Jeff Carpenter of Readylight Media will host a small intimate group workshop at his home studio in Franklin, TN. He will show show you everything you need to know to build confidence in your photography and improve your lighting.
No matter your skill level, this workshop will provide you with the necessary information and knowledge to take not only your photography, but also you business to the next level.
Jeff will teach you some of his favorite lighting techniques as well as some practical lighting setups that will give you the confidence to shoot in any situation.
If you want to learn how to shoot confidently and jumpstart your business, sign up today!
Great lighting isn’t all about complicated lighting setups with lots of gear. Sometimes the most compelling images are created with simple one light setups. At this workshop you will learn the fundamentals of lighting, and work your way up to more complicated lighting setups, all while shooting with professional models and capturing at ton of portfolio worthy content. There will be multiple shooting stages, so you can learn at your own pace without the pressure of a group setting.
Workshop Schedule (Subject to change)
- 9:00-9:30 - Meet and greet (coffee and limited breakfast items provided)
- 9:30-10:00 - Presentation on the fundamentals of lighting
- 10:00-10:30 - Make an impact with a 1 light setup
- 10:30-10:45 - Break
- 10:45-11:30 - 2 light setup and the 3-in-1 headshot
- 11:30-11:45 - Break
- 11:45-12:30 - 3 light setup and an introduction to color gels
- 12:30-1:30 - Lunch (food will be provided, but please let us know of any dietary restrictions)
- 1:30-2:30 - Get creative with color gels
- 2:30-2:45 - Break
- 2:45-3:45 - Take control of your scene with a 4 light setup
- 3:45-4:00 - Break
- 4:00-5:00 - How to balance natural light with strobes
- 5:00-7:00 - Dinner and business/marketing round table discussion
Check out the video from the last workshop HERE!
About Jeff Carpenter
Jeff Carpenter is a commercial portrait and headshot photographer, educator, and owner of Readylight Media, a visual media and marketing agency based outside of Nashville, TN. He started his photography career in 2010, shortly after college where he was required to take a photography class in order to graduate. Being a predominantly self-taught photographer, he developed a passion for educating in a way that was simple and easy to understand. His main goal as an educator is to teach the fundamentals of photography and lighting, allowing photographers to absorb information and apply it to their style of shooting.
Early Bird Ticket